Forbes “Best Countries for Business” List
The annual list published by Forbes evaluates countries on various points of ease and attractiveness of a jurisdiction for a company to conduct business.
Here is the complete list of Forbes’ best countries for business, with Forbes’ explanation why each jurisdiction deserved placement in the top 10. Healy Consultants Group PLC can incorporate your company in any of these top jurisdictions.
- Denmark – This thoroughly modern market economy features a high-tech agricultural sector, state-of-the-art industry with world-leading firms in pharmaceuticals, maritime shipping and renewable energy, and a high dependence on foreign trade.
- Hong Kong – Hong Kong has a free market economy highly dependent on international trade and finance – the value of goods and services trade, including the sizable share of re-exports, is about four times GDP.
- New Zealand – Over the past 20 years the government has transformed New Zealand from an agrarian economy dependent on concessionary British market access to a more industrialized, free market economy that can compete globally.
- Ireland – Ireland is a small, modern, trade-dependent economy. Ireland was among the initial group of 12 EU nations that began circulating the euro on 1 January 2002.
- Sweden – Aided by peace and neutrality for the whole of the 20th century, Sweden has achieved an enviable standard of living under a mixed system of high-tech capitalism and extensive welfare benefits.
- Canada – Canada’s standing as a business friendly locale has improved thanks to tax reform over the past two years. It also scores highly as far as trade freedom, investor protection, low corruption and minimal red tape.
- Norway – The Norwegian economy is a prosperous bastion of welfare capitalism, featuring a combination of free market activity and government intervention.
- Singapore – Singapore has a highly developed and successful free-market economy. It enjoys a remarkably open and corruption-free environment, stable prices, and a per capita GDP higher than that of most developed countries.
- Switzerland – Switzerland is a sought after place to live and enjoys some of the highest working and living standards in the world. A Swiss company can be 100% foreign owned which makes it an attractive option for foreign investors.
- Finland – Finland is a fantastic place to set up a tech company has been ranked 1st in the world for availability of latest technology and availability of scientists and engineers. There is also some great funding available from the Finnish Agency for Technology and Innovation.
To incorporate your company in any of these jurisdictions or any other country, please contact our business experts at