Starting business in Malaysia in 2017: Benefits & drawbacks [Infographic]
Malaysia is often overlooked as a place to start and do business in South East Asia, with many Clients opting for its neighbor country Singapore.
Although the country does have some drawbacks when compared to the neighboring island, especially in relation to:
- Corporate tax rate;
- Widespread corruption and;
- Overwhelming bureaucracy.
There are other considerable benefits available for businesses, like:
- A cheaper alternative for companies planning to expand operations in the South East Asian region;
- Low labor cost;
- Malaysia is energy and natural resources rich country;
- Most of the population is fluent in English.
In our opinion, entrepreneurs who are open to possibilities in South East Asia should consider Malaysia for doing business.
The infographic below will provide you a bird’s eye view of the advantages and disadvantages of starting a business in Malaysia
Find more information on the advantages and disadvantages of this country on our website, Malaysia company registration page.